Wednesday 14 August 2013

Right Place , Wrong Time

Rant Alert:

I am so out of my head these days. I am hating work. Lack of motivation , irresponsible staff and low benefits have put me down. I rather be sitting on a bench by the muddy seafront and read a book. Notice , how i didn't suggest being home. Because being home is no delight too.  People I know are behaving oblivious to their insanity.  why a total disregard to their existence ? I feel a victim of their bizarre behavior. Feels like i am at the right place at the wrong time. 

What comprises of a good holiday ? A good hotel, scenic beauty , fun activities , right company ?  I cannot help but wonder , that being in just the right place  but at a wrong time make a trip memorable ?

Three years ago , I visited Alton Towers with a bunch of idiots. After a lot of planning and who is coming , who is not ? we don't care lets just go, this short trip was planned. We were a group of 5 -6 people, a rather odd bunch. Alton Towers is Britain's largest and most visited theme park. Its UK's answer to Disney Land. I was very excited about visiting whilst all the planning. Getting there required a bus journey in the wee hours of the morning ,shuttle bus and a train ride. It was such a boring day ! I hated every second on being there. I realized it doesn't matter where you are, the right time and right company is essential to enjoy. even if the right company is just the one of yours alone.

I seek peace of mind.

2 comments:

  1. that's so true... sometimes, with the wrong people, a trip can be real bad.. like 'what am i doing with my life?'....or 'i need to make new friends'....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or, just wait a few months and travel with all the right people ;)

    ReplyDelete