Wednesday 24 July 2013

Trust thy self

July has brought in some eye opening events into light. To be honest nothing that shocks me.

A distanced family member confessed tampering with our land ownership papers. Now this person was the trusted one by our family to manage our properties. And he turned out be be a crook. It has all come out in the open now. There is no hiding place.  Now sorting out this mess is a task. 
What a sheer waste of  my time and energy !

I have been told that i m a 'closed' person. Let me explain. Friends say that i dont share my problems easily. I have this guard around me that a handful of people can peek through.  I would say that could be true. I have trust issues. I confess that i do not trust people easily. In way I believe thats a good thing.

" For every good reason there is to lie, there is a better reason to tell the truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment