Wednesday 15 May 2013

Who am i ?

In these last few months of 2013, life has asked me this question again and again..who am i ? what do i want ? Its as though God has sent me an angel from up above watching me over my shoulder. I am protected , spoilt by this angel. Its an Art of Living tutorial in a living being. I have learnt a lot about my self. Its like Vipaasna but with verbal communication. I need to ask my doctor friend, does our brain shrink with time ? Am i aging already ?  There are answers i seek from myself.

Where do i see myself in the next 5 years ?

What are my priorities ?

what are my career goals ?

what is an ideal relationship ?

why am i laid-back ?

what do i want ?

why fear ? why paranoia ?

why do i run away from my problems , instead of facing them ?
 
how unhealthy is my Ego ?

who am i ?


1 comment:

  1. 1. yes, ur brain shrinks with time. Especially YOURS doofus!
    2. yeh sab toh Papa Rao bhi karvate hain EPP class mien. just for Rs. 1,24,000/- only :)

    ReplyDelete