Thursday 31 January 2013

Attchchoo


 I am a germ machine since I have caught  a nasty flu bug. Now in such circumstances people get headaches, body aches , runny nose, ear pains & irritable throat. Since , I am Gods favorite experiment, i am blessed with severe jaw aches. I know its sounds stupid, but it is the truth.  No matter how much ever medicines one takes, a flu stays for a minimum of 3 days. You may inject jabs and jabs of Vit C, shock the fruit seller by  purchasing truck full load of oranges but nothing will work. Now after three days of misery, my jaws started to ache, so much so that , i feel like beheading myself since that seems the only way to get some relief !! Pretty Picture, isnt it ?
The thing annoying about flu is you arent sick enough to take a day off. and you arent fit enough to survive a day at work. Now thats just leaves you nowhere to go. When you sneeze, you notice the people around you step back. Its almost they are not happy seeing you infront of them. And whats with us human race looking ridicluous when we sneeze ! You can trace my steps easily these days.. just follow the used up boogie-ridden tissues rolled up, follow the trail and you will find me.

I cancelled my meetings today. Had a big one lined at 11 am today. I asked my secretary to lie that i am traveling out of the city since something urgent has come up. Those guys called me, i picked up and i know that they know since i sound so awful over the phone, i am unwell and not traveling.. So not only i caught the flu , i also got caught lying !

No comments:

Post a Comment