Sunday 9 September 2012

the hand that rocks the cradle..

Get your copy of 'Bitter Chocolate'.. It highlights the bitter truths of our lives CHILD ABUSE.  Stories that touch your heart.  It is no way an easy read. You will cry.. cry for being so ignorant.. so arrogant.. so disconnected.
A child is pure.. pure as GOD.. and ordeal they go through tears my heart.. Hontestly, I couldn't read more than 5-10 pages at once. I had two options, (i) put it back in my bookshelf and never let it meet my eye (ii) Read it through and make a difference, even if its a drop in the ocean.



So i chose option (ii), I read the book and wrote the letters against these crimes to the addresses mentioned at the back of the book. We have to stand up this cause. We have some ridiculous law in India.  Some of the stories describes the inhumane nature of our prosecutors. You have got to read it. Pinki Virani, you have won my heart. I wish you succeed in every walk of life.. You have truly made us realize how selfish have be become in this rat race. 

After reading your book, I will never be the same again.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment