Friday 20 January 2012

Lip sMackin....... BAD

I am devastated. No NO.. I'm not jobless, homeless or hungry. I am not ill, betrayed, heart broken or cheated. Its WORSE.  I can't find my lip balm. I have been looking for it frantically since last night just like how a fat kid looks for candy. I checked all my handbags. Changing handbags can be a bitch, i tell you ! As we go along we discover ourselves. Damn right ! I have done my bit for now, somebody get me my.. my (battling tears) my green tin. My lips r dry and flaky and they irritate... irritate me every minute.  In London, lip balm is essential component I carry with me at all times.  That because its cold, lips get dry. Irrespective of the size of my bag, my Lil green tin follows me everywhere i go. I must admit, I have carried it in my pockets too, only when my clutch is stuffed. I can survive without a phone, laptop, music, food, car  but only if my lips are moisturised. The two green things most important  are green tea and green tin.  I tried so many different brands, there are none like you.  Don't know where i last kept it *scratches her head*. I took you for granted and now my lips are paying a heavy price. Come back to me. I can't wait to smell the aloe vera in you. I shall never take you for granted. Please...  My brain cannot function with that dirty flaky feeling. 
"Come back... JACK.. come back" (Titanic:1997)


Looked everywhere,
- cabinets
- make up kit
- toiletries
- suitcase
- gazillion purses/ handbags i swapped over last week
- upstairs
- downstairs
- cupboards
- bathroom
- sibling cabinets
- fridge
-microwave (pls god please)
- seriously, where are you ?   

Wait a minute.. Cant find my green teabags too... I smell Sabotage  ! * wearing her "GREEN" ninja suit*

4 comments:

  1. contact:
    Sherlock Holmes
    221 B, Baker Street
    London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. err.. sai... some dodgy massage place is registered at this address.. update contact list dude

      Delete
  2. haha. I too cannot function w/o chapstick. It is in my pocket 24/7. You know...saliva has digestive enzymes in it so when you lick your lips they actually break down a little bit and that's a why licking them doesn't work. A little physiological excuse for your lip balm addiction.
    I've never tried your brand...who makes it?

    Oh, and obviously I stole all of your green things, as I have an unusual love of all things green.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ITs aloe vera from superdrug.. its the best i have found so far.. :-)

      Delete