Wednesday 23 November 2011

Wishy-washy

Restlessness.I feel it.. Its coming to me again.  Not long ago I was watching a bollywood classic and the lady love of the movie emphasizes on a state of restlessness she feels that can be missing a train or something.. I feel the same now.. Maybe not the train bit but something else.  Everybody I love is going away.. How many long distant relationships can one person handle ? You know this sinking feeling is eating me up from within. I ask, am I meant to be here, meant to do this ???   I have lost so much to this dreadful word "geographical distance"...   God are you giving me a sign ?  Generation Next has its strange ways to deal with complexities of life , love , and freedom. 


Stag tag. Since when did being solo become a trend ? Everyone yaps about living life in without boundaries. free bird. It was me who thinks that "more the merrier " is a phrase that we can actually feel. Everyone runs for solitary contentment !  was it just me who thought that going stag was once considered incomplete. Remember the days when one had to burn a hole in their pockets for an entry in a club solo. The club man would look at you and ask "how many ?" Reply "2 couples and 3 stags" the money for stags would be more than that of the couples. WeLL, things have changed, its a path that most of us choose today. 








Hope. This is all one can hang on to. you meet as strangers and share your life.. When its time to part ways (geographically) we find ourselves reassuring one and other for a bright future. A place where we'd still find time to rekindle our ties. This chapter has been well read. Its time to hop on to the next. However, the book is NOT over yet.. 


"The roughest roads are not found across rivers and mountains ...... but in peoples hearts"  


(Found this written in a gift shop... its by Bai Juyi.. and i couldn't agree more)


I see a storm approaching.. 







1 comment: