Tuesday 6 September 2011

un dos tres..

here we go.. i created 'a life without a map' today to make note of all those moments in my life which should be documented.  Over the years I have noticed how priorities change.. change is good. I am an amateur blogger today. I write only because im aware no one is going to read this. I am a travel enthusiast. The list of places to visit could be rolled into something that would resemble a fresh pack of toilet paper.  As i go along pinning down my places to visit.. I shall share my conquest to explore life without a map.. 

1 comment:

  1. you never know who is going to read and search for interesting articles... tag them as you post... you will be surprised with the feedback... good luck with your posts... im looking forward to read!

    ReplyDelete