Thursday 27 December 2012

Flashback 2012


  1. Started the year with SURPRISES.. Little did i know the good times had began. 
  2. Took credit for sand castles made by strangers on the beaches of Gokarna.. Mint Tea, Aloo Parathas and tranquility.. Stay at Babika resorts changed me forever..
  3. Spent more time with my nephew, Daniyal. I had missed his first two years since I was away.This year i made up for every day spent away from him.
  4. Got soaked in jungles of Coorg with a Coorgie hottie.
  5. Welcomed my second nephew into this world. He is cute as a button.
  6. Went koo koo in Rajasthan. 
  7. fell in love with India, all over again.. 
  8. Struggled through a film. I had to act for Sharu.. Being in front of the camera was HORRIFYING !
  9. 'Fake Doctor in KSHEMA'  Spent time in a Medical University in Managalore.
  10. My first ever Scuba Dive at Netrani.. An eventful trip with my Lallus..  Im planning my next dive.. I loved every bit of being under water.
  11. Was a part of a mission to find yummy Paan in wee hours of the morning in Bombay.. A shady place so terrifying, once you enter the area , not many survive through. We did it !
  12. Bid my goodbyes to "Living in London". When  was saying goodbye ever easy ? *painful*
  13. Saw Dad being the best President till date in the history of Travel Agents Association of India 2011-2013.. Today, Love you Dad ! You inspire me..
  14. Learnt the ropes of business. 2012 has given me immense professional stability. There is a long way to go.. And i am ready for it.
  15. Practiced the art of doing nothing at Bintan Islands watching Sunsets to die for..
  16. Realized that money is not everything.. Live for those moments that make you feel alive.
  17. Waited for Grergory Roberts at Leopolds for far too many nights
  18. Led a Turkish TV crew filming in North India. (I could have been jailed). I fought , begged & pleaded the police in all states of North India to allow us to film, almost got beaten up for filming in restricted areas of corpse burning pyre on the banks on Yamuna , lack of sleep , lack of time.. we went totally crazy.. 8 days of Adventure !
  19. Watched Lucky Ali perform. And thats not the best part. He started his performance with my favorite song. What are the chances?
  20. Lost Ayee. I am the lucky one to have had a chance to walk the streets of Murudeshwar, the town she was born..She will be loved and missed forever..
  21. Witnessed Sharu baby , being elected as the first ever Rotaract President of her college.
  22. Realized that its time to move on. Learning to let go.
  23. Climbed (& conquered) the highest peak in Maharashtra.. Kalsubai under my feet.
  24. Learnt how to ride a rickshaw.. (thank you Bhikram). This has to be by far the coolest vehicle i have driven this year.. 
  25. Got a hug from Sir Richard Branson.  



    Wouldn't change a thing.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment