Tuesday 8 May 2012

WAR IS ON..

All I  did is typed " fight for your land" on google, expecting lots of freedom struggle stuff to pop up. I was wrong.. freedom struggle days are all over, those stories gather dust in  our history textbooks. You would be surprised to find stories of encroachment , acquiring others land through fraudulent activities, murder & extortion cases. The strange thing is in that one glimpse I read names of countries like Indonesia, Africa, Russia, Peru & India. This land grabbing  is rampant in all societies across the globe.


'MONEY' the once thing that drives us to work hard can equally destroy us too. I have never been a part of any story involving all of the things I said above, until last week. Now I am involved actively in taking part in hour long discussions with lawyers, landlords, police etc  learning about how to teach a few a**holes a lesson for forging our signatures, manipulating our land records, producing a NOC - No Objection certificate and thereafter signing a sales deed for a huge sum of money under our name !


Guys this is Khosla ka Ghosla in real life.  What has the world come to ? Cheating, murder, fraud, robbery. Reading the  newspaper seems like reading a glossary of all sorts of crimes in the world. Very rarely you find people who wish well for you. The increase in crimes make me sick.  Each day , on my way to work, i bury myself in the newspapers, only to chuck it away moments later. So damn depressing. Fathers killing daughters, brothers fighting for inheritance, rape, murder, aggression..  The Almighty has given up on us ! 


Watching Zeitgeist on federal reserve & 9/11 was a sheer example of how a few powerful bastards rule the world ! Rupert Murdoch's media, George Bush's government , freaks like Kony & bunch loads of blinded religious extremists are more than sufficient to  put a gruesome end to this world.  


I find myself fighting against people trying to cheat me, dupe me , harm me & my family. My war is on a lower scale. we all fight wars for safety, for solace, for freedom. We are little figures of a bigger picture. 


I'd rather walk on the streets with my boxing gloves on.. coz believe it or not the WAR IS ON.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment