Saturday 7 April 2012

Change is good..

Isn't it ?  I remember writing this phrase on my fridge with alphabet magnets when life was changing.  That flat , no more belongs me as on today. Now few months later i often hear myself reiterating this. Then i think to myself, wasn't i adapting to something that was new just a while ago... And now here we go again..


life awaits..




I guess one thing that never changes is CHANGE.  I have been naive. I have been guarded. I have been recluse. Today i am strong. Today i am impulsive. Today i am positive. Right now, i am pursuing what i had detested all a few years back. And ironically, i am loving every bit of it. Sometimes , we feel. we know ourselves. I knew myself, well so i claimed. But in the past one year i have pleasantly surprised myself. This soul searching journey has been rewarding.  TOday, i am in a happy place. For the first time, i feel i am taking charge of my own life.. not by rebelling but with my head high..  


Human brain is genius. Sometimes we don't understand our own potential. What we feel, its definitely more we can do. So , if you feel, you know yourself... and you have it all planned, then think again my friends.. life still awaits.. 



"  i feel part of the universe,
    open up to meet me... 
    my emotions so submerged..
    broken down to kneeling


   once listening .... voices they came... 
   had to somehow greet myself.. read myself...
   heard vibrations within my cells... within my cells.. 


  my love is safe for the universe... see me now I'm bursting
  on one planet, so many different turns... different worlds
  singing.. haaaaaaaaah


  fill my heart with discipline, put there for the teaching
  in my head.. see clouds of stairs,  help me as I'm reaching
  
  the future is paved for better days... :-)

  not running from something..
  I'm running towards the day wide awake..    


  A whisper, once quiet 
  now rising to a scream... right in me.. 


 my falling.. free falling..
 worlds calling me..  up off my knees..


 i am soaring, yeah darling..
 you'll be the one i can need and still be free..


 our future is paved with better days.. "
   


 (indeed)
   

No comments:

Post a Comment