Monday 3 October 2011

a content msg..

I feel very happy today. I feel most of the time I have followed my heart and taken my own decisions. I havent done things because the world says to do this at the right time. I have followed my peanut sized brain at all times ! The key to happiness is balance. We will spend our entire life striving for this much needed balance. Somehow I have achieve to to this so far. Not a great achievement because I have many for years to go... and in these coming years different phases to deal with. ahhhh.. we'll cross the bridge when we'll come to it, right ? This blog entry has no head or tail. so be wise and do/ read something worthwhile(try SHANTARAM). I am exercising my chubby fingers on this keyboard and typing what ever that comes to my mind in pretense that my french manicure would look better on thinner fingers.. lol see i told you.. this entry is pointless.  When we are born, its as though your whole life is planned for you... education.. career choice .. ambition.. (clear throat) marriage age ... how many years later the babies should come into this world .. EVERYTHING..  Who decides whats right.. whats wrong..What if a person grew up to think differently.. .It all boils down to how you look at things. In every angle matters seem different. Humans love it. They love to gossip.. thrive on other's sorrowful stories. I pity these low life losers. Cant find happiness in their own lives and probably never will.. and sadly this world is filled with such people.. Negative energy galore ! All i have to tell them is KARMA is a bitch, baby.. WATCH OUT !!!! bhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment